Residential UPHOLSTERY CLEANING
When you have kids, pets, friends and family or you just spend time at home, over time, your furniture can be subject to quite a bit of wear and tear. Dust, dirt, pollen, food, stains and germs are just a few things that get trapped within the upholstery of your furniture. Not only does a soiled, poorly maintained upholstered furniture look unattractive, it can expedite the need to replace your furniture much sooner than might have otherwise been necessary.
Additionally, your furniture’s upholstery traps airborne particles, allergens and other contaminants which can pose a health risk, particularly to those suffering from allergies. That’s why it’s best to hire a professional with the experience and equipment, like Super Mario Carpet Cleaning, to provide refreshing upholstery cleaning that not only extends the life of your furniture but is safe and healthy for your family.
Why Choose Super Mario Carpet Cleaning for your upholstery cleaning?
Our comprehensive furniture cleaning process utilizes a deep-cleaning method that effectively removes 95% of many types of stubborn stains. We provide service for wet cleanable, dry clean only, and leather furniture.
Our cleaning systems are designed for both synthetic and natural fibers. (I.E. nylon, wool, polypropylene carpet, microfiber). Our standard furniture cleaning process removes 95% of “regular stains”.
Specialty stains may require advanced spotting treatments and may incur additional charges. (I.E. red wine, mustard, ink, severe urine spots, kool aid, and any acid dye based stains).
Our Upholstery Cleaning Process
- Pre-Treatment: Application of soap free, odorless cleaning solution that breaks the surface tension of the upholstery, loosens, deflocculates, and suspends embedded soil.
- Agitation: Manual or Mechanical – Aids the Pre-Treatment to saturate, and helps further loosen soil.
- Rinse: Flushes out suspended soil & Pre-Treatment solution.
- Neutralize: A chemical process that balances any Pre-Treatment solution residue by buffering down the furniture condition to a PH7 neutral. This step prevents re-soiling keeping your upholstery cleaner, longer.
- Extract & Emulsify: This is our final step in ensuring all soil, and solution residues are fully removed, while sanitizing at high temperatures.
- Deodorize: The application of a standard water based deodorizer that helps freshen up the smell of your home.
*Drying time after service vary based on room temperature, relative humidity, and air movement. Generally grout remains damp after service for 4-8 hours.