Residential Tile & Grout Cleaning
Over time, dirt, grime, spills and other contaminants accumulate making the tiles in your home look dull and dirty while grout will darken and become discolored.
Non-professional, off-the-shelf home cleaning products simply don’t remove the built-up, ground-in grime that has settled into these hard-to-reach places.
Dirt and other debris get trapped in the pores of tile and grout, which is particularly tough to remove when not using professional tile cleaning methods.
Why Choose Our Tile and Grout Cleaning Services?
Super Mario’s extensive restorative process will make your tile, grout and natural stone look sparkling clean, a result that can only be attained through professional tile and grout cleaning.
Our tile and grout cleaning and restoration service blends our deep-cleaning process and our advanced grout sealing techniques that not only cleans and restores your tile and grout to a more attractive condition, but also waterproofs your grout for additional protection.
Should you seal your grout lines?
Yes! Grout is porous absorbing soil, drink and food spills. Without protection this can lead to permanent staining.
Adding a grout sealer protects your grout so it’s waterproof and will repel moisture and germs.
In addition, sealing the grout helps prolong the look, texture and consistency of your grout making it look better and last longer.
Our Tile & Grout Cleaning Process
- Pre-Treatment: spray application of our alkaline trimix chemical with the purpose of breaking the surface tension of the soil, penetrating the grout in order to de-flocculate imbedded soil. It then breaks down soil and suspends it in the water molecule/cleaning detergent for easy removal.
- Agitation: Aids the Pre-Treatment to saturate, and helps further loosen soil.
- Extraction: done via our Pro Chem Everest 650HP truck mount, vacuums off suspended soil in water molecules
- Rinse: Triple Steam rinse flushes out any dirt remaining in the tile & grout ensuring full removal.
- Speed dry: expedite drying to eliminate/avoid efflorescence
*Drying time after service vary based on room temperature, relative humidity, and air movement. Generally grout remains damp after service for 4-8 hours.